This is Year 2 of the study. The research explores:
- What is life like for humanitarian migrants as they settle into communities all around Australia?
- Are humanitarian migrants healthy and happy?
- What difficulties are humanitarian migrants facing, and how are they coping?
- How well are services able to help humanitarian migrants settle?
- How can governments make sure new humanitarian migrants in Australia have the best possible settlement experience?
The research covers 1,500 survey participants from 20 language groups. As an example, click on the image below for a screenshot of the Amharic information. Press here to check out the BNLA website in other languages.